申请CSULB攻读硕士或博士学位! CSULB offers a variety of master's degree and doctoral degree programs in over 65 fields. 澳门政府博彩APP下载研究生课程页面 for a complete listing of available programs to see which experience is right for you. Plus, read through FAQs and additional support resources uniquely geared to potential grad students.
Be sure to review each program’s eligibility and application requirements before you apply. 请记住，除了大学申请(加州州立大学申请), 大多数CSULB研究生课程都有补充申请要求.
当您准备好申请时，请访问 加州州立大学申请-毕业生 to submit the university admission application and pay the $70 nonrefundable application fee online by the application deadline for your program. Be aware that the CSU does not offer application fee waivers for graduate applicants. CSULB graduates or candidates must reapply to the university under the same conditions and deadlines as all other applicants. The CSULB 招生 Office will send you a notification by email to acknowledge receipt of your university application. 学生 may only be considered for one application per academic term and will only be considered for the program for which they initially applied.
请提交一份正式成绩单 只从你获得学士学位的学院或大学. Only one set of official transcripts is required, and they must be submitted to 注册服务. 官方成绩单可以通过电子方式直接从美国大学提交.S. 学院或大学 ES-IDPTrans@thiruma.net. 正式成绩单也可以用密封的信封寄到以下地址:
重要提示: You must provide only official transcript from the college or university you earned your bachelor’s degree. Failure to provide all transcripts by the program deadline will result in withdrawal due to an incomplete application.
你是否持有CSULB学位? CSULB degree holders applying for CSULB graduate programs do not need to submit their CSULB transcripts as those particular transcripts are already on file with the university.
The CSULB 招生 Office will review your application and transcripts to verify your eligibility based on the 大学最低入学要求. 如果你满足了这些最低要求, 您的申请将被转发到您的学术项目进行审查. You will receive notification of your admission status after the department has made their decision.
CSULB使用电子邮件作为官方通信手段, so applicants are required to maintain a current email address on file with the university and check their email regularly. You may update your email address or check the status of your admission application by visiting the 申请人自助服务 网页.
研究生 applicants may be offered admission on a provisional basis if certain requirements (such as the baccalaureate degree) are in progress at the time of admission. 这些要求必须在注册课程之前完成, and failure to meet these requirements will result in the rescission of the admission offer.
研究生 applicants who have deficiencies in prerequisite preparation for their program may be admitted with a standing of “Conditionally Classified” if deemed appropriate by the program’s faculty. This standing means that continued enrollment in the program is contingent upon meeting additional requirements specified by the academic department. The program advisor will communicate the conditions of admission to newly admitted students.
- A final official transcript showing the conferral date for the baccalaureate degree must be submitted no later than August 15 (for students admitted for Fall) and January 15 (for students admitted for Spring).
- 在收到最终成绩单后, 入学决定将被审核，以确保满足所有要求. 如果没有满足要求, 学生将收到录取通知书被撤销的通知.
- 学生 will be allowed to enroll for classes prior to receipt of the final transcript; however, 如果在截止日期前未收到学位完成证明, 课程将被行政取消.
- 学期结束的时候, departments will monitor the progress of students in “Conditionally Classified” standing.
- 在成功完成指定的先决条件后, 学生排名将改为“分类”.
- 学生 will be allowed to enroll for classes; however, if the required preparation is not completed within the timeframe established by the department, 该学生可能会被立即开除.
Denials of admission are made only after an extensive review of academic qualifications, 将这些条件与我们申请者的竞争性质进行权衡, 考虑到部门的建议. Therefore these decisions are rarely overturned and are considered only for extraordinary reasons beyond the control of the applicant. 我们会最大限度地考虑每一份申请.
申诉要有价值, 它必须包含new, serious and compelling information that clearly shows you to be academically stronger than you had been earlier evidenced. Mistakes made on the application are not basis for an appeal or the reversal of a decision. 另外, the prospect of a stronger academic performance in a current term is not sufficient basis for an appeal.
- Complete the 招生 Appeal Process form requesting we reconsider your application. The form must come from you (the applicant) and be submitted no later 15 days after receipt of your original admissions decision. Appeals submitted via hard-copy letter, email or fax are not acceptable, and will not be considered.
- Your submission must clearly outline your reason for appealing the decision and the information you present should be new and compelling.
一旦你的上诉被提交, 我们将仔细考虑所提供的信息, 如果你符合科罗拉多州立大学的最低要求, we will consult with the department on whether the admission decision should be overturned. 我们将在回复您的上诉请求后4-6周内通过电子邮件通知您. Only one appeal may be submitted for an academic term so your appeal packet must be clear and compelling when submitted.