Major-Specific Degree Requirements for 转学
Admission to all majors at CSULB is competitive as CSULB continues to have more qualified applicants than available new student spaces. All CSULB undergraduate majors continue to be "impacted.“结果是， all majors have specific admission and declaration requirements. Please carefully review the information for your major, as requirements for some majors may differ from those previously listed for prior semesters.
All transfer students must declare a major when submitting their application. Review Transfer Application and 招生 for eligibility and application details.
To review the detailed major-specific degree requirements, select the name of the appropriate College below. If a major is highly impacted it will be noted in the description of each major and additional supplemental criteria and requirements are indicated in the major specific details. These criteria will be used for Fall 2024 and Spring 2025 admission consideration. Admission criteria are subject to change for future admission cycles.
看到 协助 to determine the courses offered at California institutions which will satisfy the specific course requirements.
- Fall 2024 College of the Arts
- Fall 2024 College of 业务
- Fall 2024 College of 教育
- Fall 2024 College of 工程
- Fall 2024 College of 健康 and 人类服务
- Fall 2024 College of 文科
- Fall 2024 College of 自然科学 and 数学
The Associate Degree for Transfer (ADT) curriculum is used in lieu of the major specific degree requirements. We strongly encourage students to complete both the recommended and required courses as CSULB remains highly competitive in our admissions process. Under current CSU guidelines, the cumulative GPA will be increased by 0.1 and this ‘calculated GPA’ will be applied in the ranking of applicants. 请参阅 Associate Degree for Transfer (ADT) for a complete list of requirements and additional information on how the ADT will be used in the competitive ranking process.
- Except for "Highly Impacted" majors, CSU合资格申请人 谁被认为是"当地的" based on their high school of graduation or their military veteran status will be offered admission if they meet the major specific minimum cumulative GPA and required lower division preparation.
- Other CSU合资格申请人 who have met the major specific minimum cumulative GPA and the minimum required lower division preparation will be admitted on a space available basis based on their cumulative GPA and the additional preparation courses completed if specified in the criteria.
- If space is available after all students meeting the minimum major GPA and preparation have been accommodated, then CSU eligible students without the minimum major preparation may be considered.
- 学生 admitted to the major who have not completed the additional recommended transfer requirements or the additional CSULB requirements must complete them in their first year at CSULB.
请注意: 秋季入学, coursework and unit minimums must be completed no later than the prior Spring term. 春季入学, coursework and unit minimums must be completed no later than the prior Summer term.